August 21, 2012 by CJ
When you decide to have children or invite little people into your life no one tells you about all the questions you will be faced with one day. Most of us are ready for “Why is the sky blue?” or “Why is grass green?” I was ready and slightly prepared for those questions. The ones that give me pause are the, um…more complex ones.
To all future parents, parents of infants, toddlers and those that have yet started reading or paying attention to the world around them, get prepared. Read below and figure out how you want to answer the following questions, one day you may be asked.
- Seriously, how does a baby get into a mommy’s belly?
- What do the “c” and “s” words mean? (after some investigation we found out the “c” word they were referring to was crap…whew!)
- What is erectile dysfunction? (stupid commercials)
- So you are saying that a man puts his penis into a woman’s vagina. WAIT?!?! Is that what you and daddy did??
- What’s an orgasm? (Just got asked this one tonight)
Don’t think your kids will ask these questions? If they are not asking you they are asking their friends or even worse, finding answers on google.