April 19, 2015 by CJ
Spring has sprung and so far I am enjoying the end of snow (in my area). We’ve got our windows open, fresh air moving and me more motivated than before to get my home clean and organized.
I know I am a bit late for this month, but better late than never, right? This month i plan on doing the following:
- Dust master bedroom/clean mirror
- Clean Dishwasher
- Wipe down walls in kitchen (you’d be amazed how dirty mine get)
- Sweep front porch steps/Remove cobwebs (Yucky job. I actually pay one of my kids to remove the cobwebs. I hate doing it.)
- Clean the blinds in the living room
- Remove everything from kitchen counters and clean
Since we are mid month, I’ve done many of these already. But there are still a few things that need to be completed this month. I admit, I slipped up some. I am thankful that I give myself a week to complete these tasks, this allows for some catch up.