As I stated in an earlier post, Inspired, I am going to do 12, 30-day challenges in 2014. My list is below, in no particular order. My only plan is to make sure I avoid the diet challenges during the months I plan on being on vacation or traveling for work. I’m pretty darn excited to start this process. I plan on recapping each month, noting my blood pressure and any weight loss (I may avoid the scale and just do measurements, not sure yet). I also will keep you up to date with how each challenge is progressing.
- Paleo diet
- At least 1 green drink a day
- Minimum 80 oz of water per day
- 30 day shred in 30 days
Run a 10k once a week–May Run 50 miles–April
- Take a minimum of 3 yoga and or pilates classes per week
- 30 days of Focus T25 Workouts Changed to Increase average weekly steps by 500 –June
Complete the Firm Express–Jan
30 Day Plank Challenge–March
- Eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day
Figured out the order of my challenges!
Do you have any lists or challenges for 2014?