January 1, 2014 by CJ
It’s 2014 and like millions of people out there I am looking at this year to make a new me. Well, maybe not a new me, maybe just a better me. What I’d like to accomplish is to get healthier. I plan on doing this by exercising more, running regularly, and eating better. I have my 12 Thirty Day Challenges to help me with those goals. Along with those things, there are a few other goals I’d love to accomplish this year.
- I would also love to lose a few pounds (52 sound good for a year. It’s about a pound a week, should be doable)
- Read daily
- Blog more (According to WordPress I had 69 posts in 2013, let’s aim a little higher this year)
- Lower my blood pressure (it’s stable now that I am on medication, but I’d love to get off the medication one day)
- Save $1000 this year
- Get my new company up and running (A new venture I decided to try after looking and not finding something like it out there. I promise to go into more details)
It seems like a lot, maybe it is. I believe accomplishing these things will lead to a better, improved me. I was not able to accomplish all my goals for 2013, but I did take a huge step in the right direction.
What are your plans for 2014?
- My New Years Resolution (hippiedaniella.wordpress.com)
- Resolutions 101 – How to Make and Keep Resolutions (solidrockcounseling.wordpress.com)
- The Beginning … not a “NEW ME” rather an improvement to the ME that I am (klporter.wordpress.com)