December 6, 2013 by CJ
- Exercise at least 3 days a week– I actually kept up with this one in November. It felt good to workout before the huge Thanksgiving meal!
- Get a facial or massage at least once every 6 weeks– UGH! This month was another fail. My daughter was playing on a travel basketball team and if you know anything about that it means lots of practices, and long game days. All this adds up to very little time to spare for myself. Fingers crossed for December, my skin can sure use it.
- Run faster– There was no running last month.
- Blog at least once per week– Check!
- To embrace the natural me – Yup and I actually blogged about it! More posts to come
I cannot believe this year is coming to an end. I’m really excited about my 12 challenges for next year. Before I get to far ahead of myself, I am hoping for my goal check for December I can say I worked on all 5 goals for this last month. Then move into 2014 with a new set of goals and challenges.