November 9, 2013 by CJ
- Exercise at least 3 days a week– I started the month off slowly, when it came to my workouts. I was able to slowly hop back on track. I haven’t been running, just doing my videos. But I’m feeling like a run is around the corner
- Get a facial or massage at least once every 6 weeks– I was forced to reschedule my facial for October. I was very bummed about that and my face is not happy with me. I am scheduled for one this month and only broken bones will keep me from it
- Run faster– There was no running last month. Maybe, this month??
- Blog at least once per week– Check!
- To embrace the natural me – I’m working on a post detailing my routine.
October was a productive month for me. I feel as if I am getting back to a routine. Daylight savings helped me get back into my morning workout regimen. My goal is to keep it up for the at least, the rest of this year. I am working out a budget and plan to save money and I’m getting the itch to run. Overall, I am good with these steps.
How are you doing with your goals??
- Weekly Workouts: October 2013 (shinyloveaffair.com)
- Top 10 Tips For Staying Motivated to Do Your Daily Workout (fitnesstipoftheday.wordpress.com)
- The goals (mysixteendayjourney.wordpress.com)