Goal Check for September2
October 9, 2013 by CJ
September flew by for me. Getting the kids ready for a new step in their lives, middle school was tough enough for me. While I stressed and worried about it, they moved into it fairly easily. But on top of all that we started sports season. What does that mean? It means at least two nights a week one of us is taking a child to a practice, scrimmage or game and both weekend days we are travelling to some place at least 45 minutes away (one way) for a game.
So yes, this review is a little late. Finding a schedule of some sorts is going to be vital if I want to blog with any regularity. Anyway, how did I do last month?
- Exercise at least 3 days a week– I started off the month great. I finished off my 30 Days of 30 and then I lost it. My schedule was thrown off by my new job as chauffeur. But that’s no real excuse, I can get back on track!
- Get a facial or massage at least once every 6 weeks– I was able to get in an extremely relaxing facial last month. My skin has drastically improved since then. I’ve decided I must continue with this!
- Run faster– I went for one run in September and it felt great. October is an awesome weather month for running. I plan on getting out there this month, fingers crossed.
- Blog at least once per week– blogged a total of 14 days last month. Not too shabby, especially when you look at 2012, I just had 1 post in September.
- To embrace the natural me – Still embracing, but I haven’t really shared much more. I really need to get on that.
September was a fantastic month for me. Not so much for the goals I accomplished, but because I was able to spend a nice, lazy weekend with some awesome friends (post coming soon). I was reminded, during that weekend, of the importance of taking time to love myself. I want to find more ways to do that on a regular basis. I want to be a better wife, mother, co-worker, employee, friend, but to be all those people, I first need to love and support me. I hope to work on that during October.
- Goal Check for August (50thingsbeforeiturn50.wordpress.com)
- August Goals Review and September Goals (scarletgoal.wordpress.com)
You did great on your goals! Congrats!
Thanks! It’s not always easy to see progress