September 1, 2013 by CJ
It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these. I feel like August was a good month for me, so why not.
- Exercise at least 3 days a week– I did even better than that! Early in the month I decided to do a 30 minute workout for 30 days straight, 30 Days of 30. While I haven’t been perfect, I’ve worked out more than I have in a very long time.
- Get a facial or massage at least once every 6 weeks– Of all the things I’ve promised myself, this one fell through this month. With vacations, travelling and schedule conflicts, I was not able to get a facial this month. Totally blows, but I’ll make up for it next month.
- Run faster– I’ve stopped running, so this is also a bust. BUT, before you shake your head and worry about my running goal, DON’T!! The past (almost 30) days of workouts has left me feeling stronger and ready to start running again. I am looking forward to strapping on my running shoes and hitting the pavement in September.
- Blog at least once per week– August 2013 was one of my most active blogging months since I started this blog!! Not only have I been blogging more, my site hits have skyrocketed. Honestly, did not know there was so much interest in subscription boxes. I can’t say I will always post about them, but writing about these boxes got me sitting in front of my laptop again, got me excited about writing and my brain thinking.
- To embrace the natural me – I finally got a post in about my turn to natural hair. Yeah me!! Now to start posting about my daily and weekly hair ups and downs. Ready for that drama?
I cannot complain about this month. I feel as though I got a lot accomplished and it’s left me excited and wanting to do more. I want to continue working out and keep blogging. I went through a period where I didn’t feel like sharing anything. I believe I am over that hump and ready to roll!!!